WHY use NATnIMP?
- identify need,
- routinely explore the suicide prevention needs of all young people accessing the service,
- improve services,
- prove success of interventions,
- show how well services meet LGBT young people's needs,
- influence local strategies,
- influence mainstream and specialist service provision,
- help access funding, and
- help gather evidence to influence national strategy.
Rosenberg Self Esteem (RSE)
Model Action Plan
NATnIMP on line
To register call us on 0118 978 1078.
Organisational Cultural Competence Self Assessment Tool (OCCA) and Work Book
LGBT young people are not included in relevant national strategies, in relation to mental health, substance misuse, homelessness, sexual health, etc., and rarely are they included in local or regional strategies. How can this be when we are aware that they are a highly vulnerable group?
In 2005, the Needs Assessment Tool (NAT) was developed. It is an holistic approach and includes questions about: