GETTING STARTED WITH NATnIMP
Register now to use NATnIMP. You can register online or you can call 01422 825 862.Which ever way you choose we will:
- verify your registration
- explain how to use the system
- arrange for payment
- activate your account
- provide help and support contacts, for when you need them
WHY use NATnIMP?
- identify need,
- improve services,
- prove success of interventions,
- show how well services meet LGBT young people's needs,
- influence local strategies,
- influence mainstream and specialist service provision,
- help access funding, and
- help gather evidence to influence national strategy.
LGBT young people are not included in relevant national strategies, in relation to mental health, substance misuse, homelessness, sexual health, etc., and rarely are they included in local or regional strategies. How can this be when we are aware that they are a highly vulnerable group?
In 2005, the Needs Assessment Tool (NAT) was developed. It is an holistic approach and includes questions about: