GETTING STARTED WITH NATnIMP
Register now to use NATnIMP. You can register online or you can call 01422 825 862.Which ever way you choose we will:
- verify your registration
- explain how to use the system
- arrange for payment
- activate your account
- provide help and support contacts, for when you need them
WHY use NATnIMP?
- identify need,
- improve services,
- prove success of interventions,
- show how well services meet LGBT young people's needs,
- influence local strategies,
- influence mainstream and specialist service provision,
- help access funding, and
- help gather evidence to influence national strategy.
There is plenty of research on the needs of LGBT young people from abroad but not much from Britain (although there has in Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland, as well as in London and a few other parts of the country).
After several years experience and by drawing on the analysis and the report, the NATnIMP have been further amended and made even more robust.